Name 3 schools you went to
NurKindergarten, White Sands Primary & RGS (count as went?)
Name 3 things in your purse/wallet
receipts, money, ezlink
Name 3 things you always wear
undies, clothes, earrings?
Name 3 things you do when you are really stressed
cry a river x) , eat chocolates & chat on msn
Name 3 favorite songs right now
what i've been looking for//ryan & sharpay (high school musical), from the ritz to the rubble//artic monkeys, aku mendengarmu//arjuna
Name 3 favorite persons in life
(this is a toughie) family (makes 5 persons), friends (do i start counting?) etc.
Name 3 places you go to on a daily basis
toilet, kitchen, bedroom
Name 3 things you like to do
eat, sing (hey it doesnt have to sound good :), laugh!
Name 3 favorite fruits
mangoes (juicyjuicymangoes x), apples, longans?
Name 3 things you are addicted to
the (damn) computer, DISNEYCHANNEL, FREDDOs mmm-mmm!
Name 3 favorite hobbies
blogging, watching tv, my siblings are a hobby!
Name 3 career choices
social worker, doctor, psychiatrist
Name 3 goals in 2006
cut down on COMPUTER time, focus on studies & ugama, be more confident of self (:
Name 3 plans for tomorrow
angklung, math remedial, a ride home on MRT (heh)
Three Names You Go By
diyanah, diy, nana
Three Things That Scare You
blood, doomsday, math
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
handphone, computer, Mak (:
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
those comfy sleeping gowns you get from the market, undies. and uh, my hair's a messy bun on my head?
Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
i don't know! doesnt it change with time?
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than love)
(i think you mean BGRs?) integrity, comfortable silence, laughter!
Two Truths and a Lie (in no particular order)
i really rock, this is wasting my time & i'm supposed to be doing math re-test prac!
Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
physical? uhhh, eyes, hands, smile? i dont knoww. i'll have to observe myself. :D
Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
brazil, africa, london
Three things you want to do before you die
go HAJI -.-, watch haidah, luqman & nurul grow up, be a muchmuchmuch better person. doesn't everyone?
[Ryan:]It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see
[Together:]You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me
[Sharpay:]This feelings like no other
[Together:]I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
the way you do
I've never had somone as good for me as you
no one like you
so lonely before i finally found
what i've been looking for
[Sharpay:]So good to be seen
So good to be heard
[Together:]Don't have to say a word
[Ryan:]For so long I was lost
So good to be found
[Together:]I'm loving having you around
[Ryan:]This feeling's like no other
[Together:]I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before, I finally found
what I've ben looking for
NurKindergarten, White Sands Primary & RGS (count as went?)
Name 3 things in your purse/wallet
receipts, money, ezlink
Name 3 things you always wear
undies, clothes, earrings?
Name 3 things you do when you are really stressed
cry a river x) , eat chocolates & chat on msn
Name 3 favorite songs right now
what i've been looking for//ryan & sharpay (high school musical), from the ritz to the rubble//artic monkeys, aku mendengarmu//arjuna
Name 3 favorite persons in life
(this is a toughie) family (makes 5 persons), friends (do i start counting?) etc.
Name 3 places you go to on a daily basis
toilet, kitchen, bedroom
Name 3 things you like to do
eat, sing (hey it doesnt have to sound good :), laugh!
Name 3 favorite fruits
mangoes (juicyjuicymangoes x), apples, longans?
Name 3 things you are addicted to
the (damn) computer, DISNEYCHANNEL, FREDDOs mmm-mmm!
Name 3 favorite hobbies
blogging, watching tv, my siblings are a hobby!
Name 3 career choices
social worker, doctor, psychiatrist
Name 3 goals in 2006
cut down on COMPUTER time, focus on studies & ugama, be more confident of self (:
Name 3 plans for tomorrow
angklung, math remedial, a ride home on MRT (heh)
Three Names You Go By
diyanah, diy, nana
Three Things That Scare You
blood, doomsday, math
Three of Your Everyday Essentials
handphone, computer, Mak (:
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
those comfy sleeping gowns you get from the market, undies. and uh, my hair's a messy bun on my head?
Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
i don't know! doesnt it change with time?
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than love)
(i think you mean BGRs?) integrity, comfortable silence, laughter!
Two Truths and a Lie (in no particular order)
i really rock, this is wasting my time & i'm supposed to be doing math re-test prac!
Three Physical Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
physical? uhhh, eyes, hands, smile? i dont knoww. i'll have to observe myself. :D
Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
brazil, africa, london
Three things you want to do before you die
go HAJI -.-, watch haidah, luqman & nurul grow up, be a muchmuchmuch better person. doesn't everyone?
[Ryan:]It's hard to believe
That I couldn't see
[Together:]You were always there beside me
Thought I was alone
With no one to hold
But you were always right beside me
[Sharpay:]This feelings like no other
[Together:]I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
the way you do
I've never had somone as good for me as you
no one like you
so lonely before i finally found
what i've been looking for
[Sharpay:]So good to be seen
So good to be heard
[Together:]Don't have to say a word
[Ryan:]For so long I was lost
So good to be found
[Together:]I'm loving having you around
[Ryan:]This feeling's like no other
[Together:]I want you to know
I've never had someone that knows me like you do
The way you do
I've never had someone as good for me as you
No one like you
So lonely before, I finally found
what I've ben looking for
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home