random!
| You Are A Girl! |
![]() |
i tried the Advertising Slogan generator thing from Zaff's blog. here're a few.
Silly Rabbit, Diy is for Kids. (trix cereal)
Ho, ho, ho. Green Diy. (giant)
Nothin' Says Lovin' Like Diy from the Oven. (something?)
Let the Diy Begin.
Break Me Off a Piece of That Diy. (kit-kat bar)
The Best Diy A Man Can Get.
When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Gets Diy. (hehe. going?)
Obey Your Diy.
I Can't Believe It's Not Diy. (butter!)
Gee, Your Diy Smells Terrific.
Drinka Pinta Diy A Day. (milk)
I'm a Secret Diy Drinker. What's In Your Diy?
You Press the Diy, We Do the Rest. (button!)
Let Your Fingers Do the Walking Through the Diy. (yellow pages?)
When You've Got Diy, Flaunt It.
ohshit. i should stop.
& exactly how do i do my geog pt individual thing??? ):
oh, my lil primary one cousin's over at my place. & she wrote me a letter. hahaha. amusing.
Dear Nana
How is your Exam?
I hope you get it all corret.
I know that you get it all good.
Hope you write back soon!
Love Ella.
hehehheheee. aww. sorry dear i dont think so.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home