Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Monday, May 01, 2006
slightly calmed (:
oohkay dudes, 3rd post today (:
i feel much better now.
cos dear Emelia told me Penny said math ass is due Wednesday. took a load off my chest (:
and i've been talking to zaff since foreverr! whoopee.
and i talked to zaki who says the darnest randomest frankest things. mygoodness. sepak baru tahu.

zaki says:
I can't belive I'm watching tv...
diyanah. says:
haha
zaki says:
and I plan watching until 12
diyanah. says:
oh. lucky you
diyanah. says:
i cant afford to do that
zaki says:
I can't either!!!!!
diyanah. says:
it'll just make me feel more lousy.
zaki says:
but I'm really bad!!!!!
diyanah. says:
cos i'm ALR dumb
diyanah. says:
and it'll just make things worse
zaki says:
I'm super dumb
diyanah. says:
i'm superduper dumb okayy
diyanah. says:
eh what's this.
diyanah. says:
challenge?? ><

hah! (: the rest was OMG-er (the frank parts), but i shall not put it up in case you all laugh at me.. which is not the way things go.. (:
but anyway it was quite entertaining. so i'm not as stressed as before. whoowhee.
mugged physics a little. not done with geog.

oh & to relieve stress i sang & yodelled in front of Nurul (my lucky sister). (:
yodellayyheehooo!!!

thanks, zaff, aqilah, zaki, haidah & luqman (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007