this has been a bad week
why has this been a bad week? well go ask them assessments.
>:[
physics. SPA, 8/15. main paper, 12.5/40. it's crazy.
nature of science PT. (:
19/20! this is the only one i'm truly proud of. (:
so science GPA should be 3.2.
lit. sucked too.
today we got...
history PT. 16/20. nooot bad ah. (:
3.6 GPA overall, maybe. not sure.
malay. i am SO disappointed with myself. ):
so disappointed, i ain't revealing my marks. ROARR.
IT BURNS, my goodness. malay results BURN, it hurts. xP
to think MALAY was my BEST subject last year. mygosh. it hurt more than physics!
had angklung prac today. okay technically we didnt prac.
we are in a VERY confused state right now.
trip to malacca. (?)
):
syahidah, zafirah & diyanah had a deep thinking heartfelt heated conversation in the MRT today (:
we voiced out sooo many opinions & shared thoughts and stuff. even things we never thought anyone else felt.
i thought no one understood! (:
alamak i love you guys damn damn damn a lot. (:
diy: people change la. maybe i've changed, but i feel like i've grown up a little. like, growing up is how you start fixing a guideline, like this whole value system in you or something, i think? like, the way you look at things and the whole moral stature shiz. but some people just change. (sorta negative)
syah: [alamaaak i cant remember what syah said!!!! it sorta made me think even after she left (:]
zaff: .....it made me feel so saad ): [her story was kinda sad. small thing, but pretty sad.]
um the quotes aren't linked or anything. just stuff i remember.
i remember what i said la. i mean i'm me. i can just rephrase it cos i know my point. x)
ohyeahh. and we all share fear of theme parks (x
plus we all dont really care about how we look like much anymore. cant be bothered. (:
it's not a start. has always been. (:
it's a good thaang.
and we all felt the same way about the things some people say. we never knew each of us heard, never knew we'd think the same way about certain things people say. tsk tsk.
some people just dont get it. they've got pretty much beautiful lives, yet the things they say sometimes. mygawd, they're like in denial laa.
how can some people be so much of everything?
haha. or is it just me?
zaff. once in a lullaby says: I LOVE ONCE UPON A DECEMBER!
diyanah (: says: YOU LOVE?
diyanah (: says: I USED TO LOOOVE SINGING IT
diyanah (: says: when i was
diyanah (: says: i dunno!
zaff. once in a lullaby says: I WANA DANCE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
diyanah (: says: YESSSSSSSSSSS
diyanah (: says: OMG
diyanah (: says: I LOVE ANASTASIA TAU
mat ni weak ah.
i realise, my self-esteem kinda sucks?
aaand being all depressed & emo ain't gonna help! (:
oh yeah! not signing off yet!
One of these days
And it won't be long
You're gonna look for me
and I'll be gone
I believe
Said I believe
Oooh yeah
Ooh baby
I believe you're trying to make a fool outta me
ELLIOTT! (: I'M STILL ON THE E-TRAIN!3<>
>:[
physics. SPA, 8/15. main paper, 12.5/40. it's crazy.
nature of science PT. (:
19/20! this is the only one i'm truly proud of. (:
so science GPA should be 3.2.
lit. sucked too.
today we got...
history PT. 16/20. nooot bad ah. (:
3.6 GPA overall, maybe. not sure.
malay. i am SO disappointed with myself. ):
so disappointed, i ain't revealing my marks. ROARR.
IT BURNS, my goodness. malay results BURN, it hurts. xP
to think MALAY was my BEST subject last year. mygosh. it hurt more than physics!
had angklung prac today. okay technically we didnt prac.
we are in a VERY confused state right now.
trip to malacca. (?)
):
syahidah, zafirah & diyanah had a deep thinking heartfelt heated conversation in the MRT today (:
we voiced out sooo many opinions & shared thoughts and stuff. even things we never thought anyone else felt.
i thought no one understood! (:
alamak i love you guys damn damn damn a lot. (:
diy: people change la. maybe i've changed, but i feel like i've grown up a little. like, growing up is how you start fixing a guideline, like this whole value system in you or something, i think? like, the way you look at things and the whole moral stature shiz. but some people just change. (sorta negative)
syah: [alamaaak i cant remember what syah said!!!! it sorta made me think even after she left (:]
zaff: .....it made me feel so saad ): [her story was kinda sad. small thing, but pretty sad.]
um the quotes aren't linked or anything. just stuff i remember.
i remember what i said la. i mean i'm me. i can just rephrase it cos i know my point. x)
ohyeahh. and we all share fear of theme parks (x
plus we all dont really care about how we look like much anymore. cant be bothered. (:
it's not a start. has always been. (:
it's a good thaang.
and we all felt the same way about the things some people say. we never knew each of us heard, never knew we'd think the same way about certain things people say. tsk tsk.
some people just dont get it. they've got pretty much beautiful lives, yet the things they say sometimes. mygawd, they're like in denial laa.
how can some people be so much of everything?
haha. or is it just me?
zaff. once in a lullaby says: I LOVE ONCE UPON A DECEMBER!
diyanah (: says: YOU LOVE?
diyanah (: says: I USED TO LOOOVE SINGING IT
diyanah (: says: when i was
diyanah (: says: i dunno!
zaff. once in a lullaby says: I WANA DANCE LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
diyanah (: says: YESSSSSSSSSSS
diyanah (: says: OMG
diyanah (: says: I LOVE ANASTASIA TAU
mat ni weak ah.
i realise, my self-esteem kinda sucks?
aaand being all depressed & emo ain't gonna help! (:
oh yeah! not signing off yet!
One of these days
And it won't be long
You're gonna look for me
and I'll be gone
I believe
Said I believe
Oooh yeah
Ooh baby
I believe you're trying to make a fool outta me
ELLIOTT! (: I'M STILL ON THE E-TRAIN!3<>
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home