Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Monday, October 23, 2006
(: raya besok
I'VE GOT MY RAYA SHOES WOOOHOOOO! (:
damn long ah. but nice yayy thanks sheils!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
kasut cantik yayyayy. (:
zaffff i wanted to cut hair with you but then, i realised i want my hair long so it'll be heavy and it'll weigh down my hair HENCE my hair wouldnt puff. good theory kan? ((:

okay. i'm gonna spot trends.





great. so i look mostly like uhh queen latifah & penelope de cruz (cross referencing to zaff's blog). except i prefer the last one. ehhheheheh. AND ZOE TAY zoe tay zoe tay. i chose not to display her in the last one. sooo many times kena zoe. okayy so i kept getting different results too which shows this thing sorta depends on the angle of the picture? but weird's interesting. ((:

okayy today was major waste time dayy? but fine la.spent it my spas classmates/batchmates.
spent time watching hot charlie too (:



CANDY MOUNTAIN! it's a land of sweets and joy...
& joyness..

wait! i found threesome!





Scarlett Johansson! Eminem & ashley tisdale! aahaahaa. wowheeee. Alicia keys & Alyson Hannigan tie. HAHAA. okayy i dont look anything like them wth xD katie holmes maybe? second time tau!

wakakaa. omg hopeful. slap meeee!

Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence
Everyone's here
Everyone's here
Everybody's watching you now
Everybody waits for you now
What happens next?
What happens next?

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened before

Welcome to the fallout
Welcome to resistance
The tension is here
The tension is here
Between who you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened

Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here

I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself
Lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened
Today never happened
Today never happened before

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007