Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Sunday, November 19, 2006
nothing.
My teacher once said that
i shouldn't be scared of my math questions
When I'm nervous
i need the toilet
The last time I laughed
when luqman was being himself. sugary goodnesss (:
Hair
is nothing hot or stylish
My feet
are a pale white
When I turn my head left
i see a mess
When I turn my head right
mess?
When I look down
ah nothing much
I have a hard time understanding
math, science & my sister, Nurul
You know I like-like you
when i avoid you? unless someone leaks i guess, chances are low. :\ that is if i do like-like anybody (:
I won an award, the first person I'll thank is
i'll thank myself if it was an award for stoning, i dont know, it depends la
Triangles
are like samosas
My ideal breakfast is
buttermilk hotcakes with strawberries and whipped cream on top. Orange juice, lemon on the side please(: damnit zaff your breakfast sounds goood. i'll keep the strawberries but i'll add in the maple syrup in a bottle.
Boys
will be boys.
I'd stop my wedding if
i realised i loved someone else. no wait, that's a huge move. scarryyy. hmm, if if if i find out a deep dark dirty secret about my to-be hubby?.. ooooohh.
The world could do
without discrimination and math AND roaches, i saw 3 at our lift lobby just now WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PLACE??
I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than
convert.
Most recent thing you've bought yourself
i cant remember food, but i'm sure the last outfit i bought was the blue one frmo vivo :Most recent thing someone else bought you
My nenek bought me red cloth for a red kebaya she wants to sew for me (:
My least favourite time of the day
when the day's about to end, it reminds me of how quickly time flies.
The last time I was high
i was high in my head when i saw the hawwwt dood from Nike at Vivo. omggg. he smiled a nice melty smile & i had to catch myself in mid-gawk before returning the most sememek smile ever. but i couldnt share it with anyone so here i am blogging about it whooh.
The last person I talked to
was Bapak about a raya card i drew in p2.
I shouldn't
sleep too late.
There's this girl I know
who called me Boss before
I'm listening to
silence, for once.
purple, lime green and white (:
On my table
can i skip this?
My full name is
Nurdiyanah! will do (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007