Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
RAVEN, LOVE!
Be prepared.


"Nah i'm not leavin here, if you wanna go... fine"


"Helo Mr Screwdriver!"


"But you didn't hear that from me."


"I can count to ten in Spanish?"


"Where they went, was daytime all the time!"


"IT'S TO DIE FOR"


"DOCTOR CRUSHAA"

okay, you know what i'll stop. no i'll stop posting them up & continue watching.
DR. CRUSHAAA!

(before watching little raven, I was killing myself eating Lays with my stupid sore throat and chest and everything.)

okay just for fun,

(:
now where was I with the homework?
(nowhere)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007