Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
today was nice (:
quite nice la..
started off the day with rugbayy. gawd, the never ending leceh.
then it was Math & dear mrA was being himself with the confusion & the funny math methods. & there i was feeling as floaty and distant as always...
ah, math, math & its modular whatever graphs. i was never a very graphical person.
after recess (this is starting to sound like a draggy boring post. hang in there.) there was bio and i LOST MY BIO JOURNAL D: i mean i never had any true feelings for the thing but i BOUGHT it with my money and all my bio notes were inside!!!! damn annoying )':
Malay was quite nice actually. cept we had to write quite a lot. i got to look through Moo's lovely red notebook & i was delightedTHRILLED to see dannydougieharrytom all over xD and bits of mcfly lyrics oh, just everywhere!

lastly we had CLE with mrA. ohmygawd that guy is amusing & amazingly quite deep x)
he talked loads we didnt even have to think about 10 years from now. which wouldve been quite scary actually. 10 years & my friends wouldve parted from me :\
He said something about being happy all his life just doing math questions. we told him it was really weird and he was like "Yes it is weird. I am weird." -.-
more quotes. (all quotes were said with complete sincerity- which was quite amusing but if you read em over, they're pretty meaningful la x)

"One day, I realise, money not so important."
"Even I die tomorrow, I never regret because I live life to the fullest."
"The thing that I observe in your school is that you girls do too much. I cannot imagine being in your position."
"You don't need to pay me to be here! The school, stupid!"
"I have no regret if I die later."
"I only want you to be happy."
"Never put yourself in a position where you have NO CHOICE."
"Please finish your mission & vision for the class... Honestly, I don't need it. School need it. I also dunno why."

lol. i will miss this guy when he leaves us next year xD

oooh then after school me & liy went to buy freakin stiff blue ribbons at bugis, ahemhemhem.
went to the masjid sultan to solat, & after solating we decided to mug in the masjid.
we got approached twice in the most embarrassing situations.
D:
we were sitting there minding our own busines, doing our work (okay, actually more like liy was doing her work) when this makcik half-scolded us for nvm what reasons and THEN came LAUGHOUTLOUD moment..
when this other makcik came to us and the convo was smthing like this

makcik: excuse me, uhh (looks hesitant) where you come from?
me & liy: (blur)
liy: uhh, rgs.
diy: (Ya Allah...)
makcik: rgs...?
liy: uhh, kita baru balik dari skolah
makcik: are you Chinese? you come from Asia?
(no la, Europe, cik)
diy & liy: ya..
liy: kita orang sini.
makcik: Orang Cina tak boleh masuk tau!
(or did she still insist on speaking in English. okay i can't remember the details. anyway, she looks at me distrustingly.)
makcik: Is she Chinese?
liy: Tak... Dia....
Dia campur.... Tapi Islam.
diy: (lost & selambe) ah ahh..
makcik: ohh.. ah kalau salah kan, ah, kena tegur...kalau cina takboleh masuk..
diy & liy: ohh, ah-ah..

makcik walks away.

liy: DIYY, why dyu always get us in trouble??

xD joke of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007