giddy
I feel like shit now.
Super groggy & whoozy & unfocused & drugged.
RARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
not my usual dizzy state of mind. this is PERIOD. D:
I forgot that oil based spray paint vapours will go strraight to your lungs where they'll settle & stay there for like,
ever&ever&ever&everrrrr.
& of course they'll get to your head, right? somehow?
like when you smoke. stoopz.
& we stayed there spraying them freakin chopsticks for like an hour plus.
i sprayed like damn close to my face xD losahh.
omg today Liy & I had such a loser day. LOSER okay loser.
left me smiling all alone in the train when liy left me at tamp.
oh, today was my unlucky forgetful day.
But i managed to pull off one dirty thingum throughout the day (;
GIDDYGIDDYGIDDYGIDDYGIDDYYYYYY.
Super groggy & whoozy & unfocused & drugged.
RARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
not my usual dizzy state of mind. this is PERIOD. D:
I forgot that oil based spray paint vapours will go strraight to your lungs where they'll settle & stay there for like,
ever&ever&ever&everrrrr.
& of course they'll get to your head, right? somehow?
like when you smoke. stoopz.
& we stayed there spraying them freakin chopsticks for like an hour plus.
i sprayed like damn close to my face xD losahh.
omg today Liy & I had such a loser day. LOSER okay loser.
left me smiling all alone in the train when liy left me at tamp.
oh, today was my unlucky forgetful day.
But i managed to pull off one dirty thingum throughout the day (;
GIDDYGIDDYGIDDYGIDDYGIDDYYYYYY.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home