Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
I'm trying to sort out my life
Okay, so blogging shouldn't be in my vocabulary when I'm here trying to sort out my life but oh well!

I would like to thank Liy & Filzah, for making today super enjoyable. Okay, super enjoyable after school ended la. Went to Filzah's house (for math pt with digression)!

1. Liy said I probably looked even more buruk than the hantu her Ustazah saw at her madrasah, when I stuck my tongue out at her with AAALL my kiddy might. Whatever, Liy didn't look in the mirror when she went to bom in Filzah's toilet.

2. Liy looked like some minah emo today kan Filzah?

3. But her DISGUSTING burps made her like, more mat selenger than anything. not even mat emo kay, liy.

Let's stop at three, although I can like do a long list of Liy's disgusting habits for today. I shant. Okay so basically today I have no idea what went wrong with the girl, low battery then recharged the next second. Giler eh.

(:
LOVE you two!

& don't you worry for me, I'm gonna save myself. (so i better get the heck out of here)


(Diy, don't you dare click until you're done with Bio, English and Chem)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007