Pursuit of Happyness
LET'S GO WATCH A MOVIE!
(:
& so debb, iqah, zaff & I took about an hour (or more), choosing what movie to watch at Lido...
we ended up watching Pursuit of Happyness (: YAY WILL SMITH & JADEN SMITH!

oh gawd you two.
I LOVED THE MOVIE. we loved the movie oh yes we did (:
& after watching the movie i feel like a lazy, fatass.
(i felt good during angklung prac today)
(:
& so debb, iqah, zaff & I took about an hour (or more), choosing what movie to watch at Lido...
we ended up watching Pursuit of Happyness (: YAY WILL SMITH & JADEN SMITH!

oh gawd you two.
I LOVED THE MOVIE. we loved the movie oh yes we did (:
& after watching the movie i feel like a lazy, fatass.
(i felt good during angklung prac today)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home