So it's march already
why on earth. i'm gonna be FIFTEEN soon. fif to the t to the e-e-n. ):
i don't even feel mature enough to be fifteen! gawsh.
Okay so math test's over the hills and far away, and suprisingly i was absolutely calm and cheery abourit! I DIDNT EVEN FLIP TO THE SECOND PAGE, WHAT THE HEY!
But at least i attempted the entire first page, wish i'd gotten to the question 6 though. :\
It was D-Day. Like how Beyonce gets her B-day i get my D-Day. D-day's nicer than B-day ah got alliteration. My mellow, calm, peaceful, love & joy day.
Today was the anti-D-day or something. Or Diy's-goes-bonkers day. :S
AHAHAHAHAA and now people're making me watch super stupid youtube thingums (family guy) i cant stand it man i need to explode into hearty laughter but guess whaat i have an ULCER so it hurts when i laugh alifhskuewugruwgeg.
):):):):
oh SAAVE me.
but i promised liy not to behave as madly as today, tomorrow. wish i hadnt made that promise. i dont seem to be getting better. :\
ahoogahooga!
[EDIT: OMG THIS DOES NOT EXPLAIN MY EXTENT OF MADNESS TODAY OKAY, IT DOES NOT. wanna blog somemore (: i go crazy when i cant let things out & today i was like overflowing with mad rollercoaster emotions Liy actually went, "Why are you so weird?" ROLLED HER EYES AT ME & WALKED AWAY, which shocked me thoroughly cos Liy knows me too well. xD. TODAY, i'm like RARRARRRARR nuts & i go even nuts-er when the people around me are not joining in my madness and dont seem too happy to see meee. and i exploded so many times today i was high aaall the way to the trip home with liy. i must have done a thousand embarrassing things today.
(Like in the lift with zaff and liy. "I need to fart." then WHAMMO. I felt like there was nothing wrong with it xD until i saw their faces. ohwell. at least not busuk right. right?) and in art friend ): i couldnt contain myself. i modelled the pretty files for Liy with all my model semangat. and today we actually had a FUN PE LESSON second block. super fun. super sweaty. REAL SWEAT FOR ONCE. rugby is like, energy level at volume 1. today's captain ball was like volume TEN or something. no offence to rugby but, for us, that's how it is xD we just don't go.
& during lessons i was being such a biaatch i think. or maybe not. i just felt annoyed and annoying at the same time. like, FILZAH FILZAH FILZAH this filzah that liy this liy that. math chem all dont understand, all beg & plead for help. i got damn pissed (and my inner giler level rose) when they ignored me, but then even i wouldve have ignored me if i were them. D:
Yeah, today I found myself yelling at loads of people. they mustve been really annoyed with me, like what's wrong with her. ): SORRY ALL! maybe it's got smthing to do with the ulcer?]
& i wanna read the time traveller's wife even MORE cos i find that Clare and I share certain similarities (:
- like how Clare likes solitude. Especially when I don't exactly need anyone around, it's nice being left alone. (Then again I'm afraid of being lonely but I guess that's a different story)
"Sometimes I come home and Clare seems a little irritated; I've interrupted some train of thought, broken into the dreamy silence of her day. Sometimes I see an expression on Clare's face that is like a closed door. She has gone inside the room of her mind and is sitting there knitting or something. I've discovered that Clare likes to be alone."
- and how Clare's an artist! Super cool, she makes sculptures & draws! I love the sound of her room.
"When the woman you live with is an artist, every day is a suprise. Clare has turned the second bedroom into a wonder cabinet, full of small sculptures and drawings pinned up on every ince of wall space."
- or maybe it's just the feel or the book. Like your mind sort of grows into the characters.
"Clare and I are wandering through the house, touching the walls, running our hands over the cherr windowsills. Our bare feet slap the wood floors."
Yeah I like how this guy writes, I picture everything perfectly in my head. (: & I miss lit.
-.- aperje. okay, honestly, i do. but i still love geog minus maps.
Yknow one little thing that sorta adds into the whole eccentricity of the way my thoughts run (the part that makes me feel all weird, calm & entertained at the same time) is that I make myself think along the lines of a certain character that I make up in my head. I try to be like a storybook character (: Like oh today I wanna be Alice in Wonderland or like, I'm gonna be deep & philosophical today, or maybe today I'm gonna be like that girl I read about the other day, all drama queen. x) like, select Themes or smthing.
Maybe today's my sleazy rockstar day.
ohman i'm talking crap in my public blog. ):
I should really get a diary.
i don't even feel mature enough to be fifteen! gawsh.
Okay so math test's over the hills and far away, and suprisingly i was absolutely calm and cheery abourit! I DIDNT EVEN FLIP TO THE SECOND PAGE, WHAT THE HEY!
But at least i attempted the entire first page, wish i'd gotten to the question 6 though. :\
It was D-Day. Like how Beyonce gets her B-day i get my D-Day. D-day's nicer than B-day ah got alliteration. My mellow, calm, peaceful, love & joy day.
Today was the anti-D-day or something. Or Diy's-goes-bonkers day. :S
AHAHAHAHAA and now people're making me watch super stupid youtube thingums (family guy) i cant stand it man i need to explode into hearty laughter but guess whaat i have an ULCER so it hurts when i laugh alifhskuewugruwgeg.
):):):):
oh SAAVE me.
but i promised liy not to behave as madly as today, tomorrow. wish i hadnt made that promise. i dont seem to be getting better. :\
ahoogahooga!
[EDIT: OMG THIS DOES NOT EXPLAIN MY EXTENT OF MADNESS TODAY OKAY, IT DOES NOT. wanna blog somemore (: i go crazy when i cant let things out & today i was like overflowing with mad rollercoaster emotions Liy actually went, "Why are you so weird?" ROLLED HER EYES AT ME & WALKED AWAY, which shocked me thoroughly cos Liy knows me too well. xD. TODAY, i'm like RARRARRRARR nuts & i go even nuts-er when the people around me are not joining in my madness and dont seem too happy to see meee. and i exploded so many times today i was high aaall the way to the trip home with liy. i must have done a thousand embarrassing things today.
(Like in the lift with zaff and liy. "I need to fart." then WHAMMO. I felt like there was nothing wrong with it xD until i saw their faces. ohwell. at least not busuk right. right?) and in art friend ): i couldnt contain myself. i modelled the pretty files for Liy with all my model semangat. and today we actually had a FUN PE LESSON second block. super fun. super sweaty. REAL SWEAT FOR ONCE. rugby is like, energy level at volume 1. today's captain ball was like volume TEN or something. no offence to rugby but, for us, that's how it is xD we just don't go.
& during lessons i was being such a biaatch i think. or maybe not. i just felt annoyed and annoying at the same time. like, FILZAH FILZAH FILZAH this filzah that liy this liy that. math chem all dont understand, all beg & plead for help. i got damn pissed (and my inner giler level rose) when they ignored me, but then even i wouldve have ignored me if i were them. D:
Yeah, today I found myself yelling at loads of people. they mustve been really annoyed with me, like what's wrong with her. ): SORRY ALL! maybe it's got smthing to do with the ulcer?]
& i wanna read the time traveller's wife even MORE cos i find that Clare and I share certain similarities (:
- like how Clare likes solitude. Especially when I don't exactly need anyone around, it's nice being left alone. (Then again I'm afraid of being lonely but I guess that's a different story)
"Sometimes I come home and Clare seems a little irritated; I've interrupted some train of thought, broken into the dreamy silence of her day. Sometimes I see an expression on Clare's face that is like a closed door. She has gone inside the room of her mind and is sitting there knitting or something. I've discovered that Clare likes to be alone."
- and how Clare's an artist! Super cool, she makes sculptures & draws! I love the sound of her room.
"When the woman you live with is an artist, every day is a suprise. Clare has turned the second bedroom into a wonder cabinet, full of small sculptures and drawings pinned up on every ince of wall space."
- or maybe it's just the feel or the book. Like your mind sort of grows into the characters.
"Clare and I are wandering through the house, touching the walls, running our hands over the cherr windowsills. Our bare feet slap the wood floors."
Yeah I like how this guy writes, I picture everything perfectly in my head. (: & I miss lit.
-.- aperje. okay, honestly, i do. but i still love geog minus maps.
Yknow one little thing that sorta adds into the whole eccentricity of the way my thoughts run (the part that makes me feel all weird, calm & entertained at the same time) is that I make myself think along the lines of a certain character that I make up in my head. I try to be like a storybook character (: Like oh today I wanna be Alice in Wonderland or like, I'm gonna be deep & philosophical today, or maybe today I'm gonna be like that girl I read about the other day, all drama queen. x) like, select Themes or smthing.
Maybe today's my sleazy rockstar day.
ohman i'm talking crap in my public blog. ):
I should really get a diary.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home