Sunday. Haven't mugged, crazy.
I spent the afternoon (okay, about an hour plus) figuring out A thousand miles on the piano.
Yesterday i didnt do anything after watching The Pursuit of Happyness.
crap. ohyeah last night i copied I Hope You Dance lyrics into my notebook. productive.. x)
OOH! collected sample ak tops already. SUPER shiny pink stuff manzz. smoooth & shiny.
smoooth & shiny and completely hideous if the wrong size. U-G-L-Y!
you ain't got no alibi!
i think your sweat will be clearrrrly visible if you wear this one.
but okaylah if your size is right.
I LOVE MY OLD ANGKLUNG TOP. TIGHT, WHATEVER XD (okay i don't appreciate the tightness too much but the material looks nicer under bright light)
Yesterday i didnt do anything after watching The Pursuit of Happyness.
crap. ohyeah last night i copied I Hope You Dance lyrics into my notebook. productive.. x)
OOH! collected sample ak tops already. SUPER shiny pink stuff manzz. smoooth & shiny.
smoooth & shiny and completely hideous if the wrong size. U-G-L-Y!
you ain't got no alibi!
i think your sweat will be clearrrrly visible if you wear this one.
but okaylah if your size is right.
I LOVE MY OLD ANGKLUNG TOP. TIGHT, WHATEVER XD (okay i don't appreciate the tightness too much but the material looks nicer under bright light)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home