OMG I can't go online.
Okay listen here Mr. Computer, if you think taking away my MSN's gonna make me do my work THINK AGAIN. GIMME NOW!!!
I can't go online! I keep clicking the thing, Open, Run, clickclickclick. I can't believe it.
Oh wait.
If this is Allah s.w.t punishing me for wasting time on my blogskin, then okay. And of course it's Allah! Alright, alright then, I'll ummm, go do Math PT? Wait, but I don't know how.
Then I'll do... English Compre, how's that sound? Fab. If I give up on that then maybe I'll read a little SS or History.
Or Shopaholic & Baby...
(By the way I've already started reading it.)
I can't go online! I keep clicking the thing, Open, Run, clickclickclick. I can't believe it.
Oh wait.
If this is Allah s.w.t punishing me for wasting time on my blogskin, then okay. And of course it's Allah! Alright, alright then, I'll ummm, go do Math PT? Wait, but I don't know how.
Then I'll do... English Compre, how's that sound? Fab. If I give up on that then maybe I'll read a little SS or History.
Or Shopaholic & Baby...
(By the way I've already started reading it.)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home