3 days to NZ!
I'm damn nervous!!! I don't know why!
No wait I do know why! Irritating sakk.
ARGHHH
Zaff, Sheila & I really wanna go for the Whales trip.
(WHOOOOOOOH A WHOLE FLOCK OF BIRDS FLEW PAST MY WINDOW :)
But nevermind, I reallyreally hope we have a good time. Pray that that maroon woman wont give our group a hard time over there. & that I get to sit in the plane with sheila & liy. JUST GIVE ME THAT, PLEASE, please ):
Don't wanna be sitting in the plane for 6 hours with people I'm not comfortable enough with, watching the same movies over and over again, feeling airsick. Ugghh, much!!!!! I'll beg them to let me, I tell you.
Okay today was pretty sucky, especially during Malay, when I totally lost it. I hate it when I do that. Hate it. Why can't I hide the things I wanna hide??
Liy & I confessed to Filzah. Haiiii, funny, funny.
McFly! :D Okay, I'm not swooning like crazy anymore but still!
Unsettling feeling again.
No time, no time.
Balance, don't fall over the edge.
How the hell do I balance?
No wait I do know why! Irritating sakk.
ARGHHH
Zaff, Sheila & I really wanna go for the Whales trip.
(WHOOOOOOOH A WHOLE FLOCK OF BIRDS FLEW PAST MY WINDOW :)
But nevermind, I reallyreally hope we have a good time. Pray that that maroon woman wont give our group a hard time over there. & that I get to sit in the plane with sheila & liy. JUST GIVE ME THAT, PLEASE, please ):
Don't wanna be sitting in the plane for 6 hours with people I'm not comfortable enough with, watching the same movies over and over again, feeling airsick. Ugghh, much!!!!! I'll beg them to let me, I tell you.
Okay today was pretty sucky, especially during Malay, when I totally lost it. I hate it when I do that. Hate it. Why can't I hide the things I wanna hide??
Liy & I confessed to Filzah. Haiiii, funny, funny.
McFly! :D Okay, I'm not swooning like crazy anymore but still!
Unsettling feeling again.
No time, no time.
Balance, don't fall over the edge.
How the hell do I balance?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home