Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Friday, May 18, 2007
cut my hair cut my hair :D
eh when i got home & checked myself in the mirror...
quite nice ahh.. xD

not too bad, i havent had a fringe in ages. AGES i look super different. my hair's straight now, but that wouldnt last, haha.

ANYWAY, pictures!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yesterdayyesterday we were being nerdy & we shared our reads (:

& that's my table AT ITS BEST.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Liy pins up her hair with a paperclip & acts cute. Penny does not approve.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Later Sheila & I went to cut hair at fareast. Zaff followed at first then had to leave for french heh. I wonder how she did.

SO
Before;
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

After!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Alamak okay I look like, typical school girl. When I let my hair go, haha, NO FLOW NO VOLUME! :S
Ok now I miss my hair.
EH! K takper, dah bayar. (paid already)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007