NZ trip
It's freaking getting on my NERVES, I pray everything goes well or I'll just cry. Haha. Okay, no, seriously.
I THOUGHT I COULD GET AWAY. Now I'm super annoyed, I'ma make a list.
Why im uneasy about NZ TRIP.
1. It is super expensive, and I don't get why they can't subsidise even further. :\ Other schools go to far away places like Germany for 800 bucks, the rest is deducted from edusave (My aunt told me, heh. History teacher.) EIGHT HUNDRED BUCKS, compare that to us. Hey I'm not rich.
2. They want to fine us for everything imagineable like ATTIRE & PUNCTUALITY in NZ. If you leave smthing behind and the teachers find it later, then you're in trouble. In taipei zaff & i lost a HOTEL KEY.
3. I don't exactly like being away from home for so long.
4. WE HAVE WORKSHEETS TO DO RARR
5. I don't know my group. Besides Wanting & that other girl, I can't remember who. Okay, I could make new friends, but SHEILA & LIY!!!
6. I think they mentioned Beta (I THINK) for fourth time offenders. (rulebreakers, AT NZ) & knowing myself...
7. There's a project to do that's graded. With indiv & group components. Aperrje.
8. I'm pretty nervous about them adrenaline-pumping activities, to be honest. I can't even jump into a pool properly xD I need Sheila & Liy to make me actually do these things. But they're not in my group! Ohgawdd D:
9. My teacher ic doesnt hit me as someone nice. At all. Inferring to today's briefing.
10. This is a lame point, but everyone around me looks really smart. Heh.
:\
At least Sheila & I bought pretty purple stripey gloves that match?
Then there's this,
"I don't think Diyanah punya (i'm not sure if he said) kepalahotak/brain eh, is much better than Bapak's, yknow? So you better.."
I know, I told you so. Told you I was stupid.
"I really don't know what's your problem, yknow I really don't know what's your problem. I thought you were doing okay."
Well now you know..
Okay, back to NZ trip.
To sum it off, I'm NERVOUS.
I THOUGHT I COULD GET AWAY. Now I'm super annoyed, I'ma make a list.
Why im uneasy about NZ TRIP.
1. It is super expensive, and I don't get why they can't subsidise even further. :\ Other schools go to far away places like Germany for 800 bucks, the rest is deducted from edusave (My aunt told me, heh. History teacher.) EIGHT HUNDRED BUCKS, compare that to us. Hey I'm not rich.
2. They want to fine us for everything imagineable like ATTIRE & PUNCTUALITY in NZ. If you leave smthing behind and the teachers find it later, then you're in trouble. In taipei zaff & i lost a HOTEL KEY.
3. I don't exactly like being away from home for so long.
4. WE HAVE WORKSHEETS TO DO RARR
5. I don't know my group. Besides Wanting & that other girl, I can't remember who. Okay, I could make new friends, but SHEILA & LIY!!!
6. I think they mentioned Beta (I THINK) for fourth time offenders. (rulebreakers, AT NZ) & knowing myself...
7. There's a project to do that's graded. With indiv & group components. Aperrje.
8. I'm pretty nervous about them adrenaline-pumping activities, to be honest. I can't even jump into a pool properly xD I need Sheila & Liy to make me actually do these things. But they're not in my group! Ohgawdd D:
9. My teacher ic doesnt hit me as someone nice. At all. Inferring to today's briefing.
10. This is a lame point, but everyone around me looks really smart. Heh.
:\
At least Sheila & I bought pretty purple stripey gloves that match?
Then there's this,
"I don't think Diyanah punya (i'm not sure if he said) kepalahotak/brain eh, is much better than Bapak's, yknow? So you better.."
I know, I told you so. Told you I was stupid.
"I really don't know what's your problem, yknow I really don't know what's your problem. I thought you were doing okay."
Well now you know..
Okay, back to NZ trip.
To sum it off, I'm NERVOUS.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home