Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Rewind pls?
Ahh, okay I know the reason behind the unsettling feeling i'm feeling.
I wanna rewind back to yesterday because yesterday I met soooo many people I havent met for AGES, then I didn't get to talk to many of them for some reason? Nyehhhh. I wanna go back!!

Zaff & I saw Kak Ash, Kak Fizz, Kak Seleena, Kak Fareen, Kak Liy & we got to talk to them for a while. :\
We all met Kak Nad & Izza too (: Friendly.

KAK SARAH YOU ARE PRO.

School tomorrow. Yeesh. Okay, i have only TWO pics. Zaff has the rest of em.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAPPY!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
You tell me which teen gets her photograph taken in a chio hat & an unglam swimsuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007