Siapa Pembunuh Joseph Jumain?
Yesterday's production was really cool! (:
The actors did super well, Kak Myrah (Faridah!) was a super good makcik xD. Kak wani (Maryanna), Kak Syimah (Elia) okay basically the whole cast was GOOD. Fairuz & Elia were adorable xD
Hem.
(This blogpost doesn't reveal much does it.)
Before RJ drama, Zaff, Liy, Moo & I (the old kental bunch) went swimming at zaff's! :D
& we ate brownies.
We had LOADS of fun, like LOADS, but I'm lazy to blog anymore.
Pictures later!
The actors did super well, Kak Myrah (Faridah!) was a super good makcik xD. Kak wani (Maryanna), Kak Syimah (Elia) okay basically the whole cast was GOOD. Fairuz & Elia were adorable xD
Hem.
(This blogpost doesn't reveal much does it.)
Before RJ drama, Zaff, Liy, Moo & I (the old kental bunch) went swimming at zaff's! :D
& we ate brownies.
We had LOADS of fun, like LOADS, but I'm lazy to blog anymore.
Pictures later!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home