Sick & Stupid.
Something's wrong with my Blogger.
I'm sick, been sick since Friday. (What's with falling sick during EOI period, Diy??)
Seriously, I should have headed home after school on Friday. ):
Now I haven't mugged at all. I know nothing about Bio, & I'm pretty much clueless about Good Governance.
I wanted to mug Chem & Math too (didnt get to mug with Liy, left math remedial halfway- actually it lost me after half an hour), plainly cos I really need to, but now I havent mugged single thing.
So what do you do at times like this?
(Giveupgiveupgiveup.)
Help??
I'm sick, been sick since Friday. (What's with falling sick during EOI period, Diy??)
Seriously, I should have headed home after school on Friday. ):
Now I haven't mugged at all. I know nothing about Bio, & I'm pretty much clueless about Good Governance.
I wanted to mug Chem & Math too (didnt get to mug with Liy, left math remedial halfway- actually it lost me after half an hour), plainly cos I really need to, but now I havent mugged single thing.
So what do you do at times like this?
(Giveupgiveupgiveup.)
Help??
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home