B for boring
Today was torture.
(Yeah right, Diy.)
I slacked like anything. Like ANYTHING. Not anything la. Something. Something definitely
SLACKY.
Anyway, I got bored enough to...
Create a playlist! On Imeem! DashDotDash.
There! Songs from NZ Trip, basically.
I am secretly contemplating about getting an MP3 player (YES, IT'S ABOUT TIME), but since I've spent so much of my parent's money what with the NZ trip & all.. And my uncontrollable spending of money on.. other stuff. :\
Candidates.




WhoooooOoOh.
(Yeah right, Diy.)
I slacked like anything. Like ANYTHING. Not anything la. Something. Something definitely
SLACKY.
Anyway, I got bored enough to...
Create a playlist! On Imeem! DashDotDash.
There! Songs from NZ Trip, basically.
I am secretly contemplating about getting an MP3 player (YES, IT'S ABOUT TIME), but since I've spent so much of my parent's money what with the NZ trip & all.. And my uncontrollable spending of money on.. other stuff. :\
Candidates.




WhoooooOoOh.
People marching to the drums..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home