Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Wednesday, June 27, 2007
I love school too much.
Ok I can't stand school, gawd I find it like SUPER hard to stay sane in the place, dyu feel the same? You don't seem to have as huge a problem as I do, why is that? ): (It's your fault, Diy, not theirs.)
I tried doing the math paper thingy (which the rest handed in today, but hey at least I still have it; I mean it's not missing or anything.) & I couldn't really do it. Hmmm.
Anyway, is the math department trying to kill us or something? MrA said he took an hour to complete our paper. And we have an hour to do it too. (I think) & he's supposed to be a math GENIUS, hello??

Today I really felt like running away from school.

RHD was pretty fun, though. But it's just another extra thing to add to our lists of priorities. Sad attempt to make us happy. Or a sad attempt to make it look like they're making an effort to keep us happy...or something like that.., what the heck am I saying.

Did I mention how much I school?

Ahem.
Have you met Switchfoot, my current obsession?
(Okaylah not obsession but, I really like switchfoot right now.)

Stars

Dare you to move


Switchfoot- Crazy In Love
I have no comments for this one xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007