WAU!
I almost can't believe Wau's over!
I kinda miss it.
At first we were really anxious, like, what if we're not funny & what if nobody laughs??.. & why's TP's dikir barat so GOOD, shit we're gonna screw up.. Okay you get the picture.
But we did it! & People even laughed at the parts I thought weren't funny! Yeahhhhhhh :D
& When Laila died choking on a ketupat, they laughed the hardest! xD and at first I thought the last part of the sketsa lost its funny alr..
I don't have any pictures! :O So if you do, please send them to me can? Ask me if I want pictures. (& I'd say yes, hehe.)
I do have a video of Sleeq singing Pilihlah aku.
With bad video quality, sorry. But you can still listen!
Syarif makes you melt, Alyph is super cuute. (: I got a picture with Alyph! Yayy. Hehe.
But I didn't say anything becauuse, 2. I don't usually strike good conversations (quoted from my About Me. See, my About Me is reliable!!) Especially not with supercute celebs.
Imran was GREAT! Omg, say hello to a new fan! :D
Seribu Tahun - Damn strong, LOVE ITT
We didn't get to watch TP's dikir barat, which is a pity, cos I heard them from outside & they were damn goood :D Sounded like most of them could sing. & I love how they make it sound so solid & movey hehe. Moo & I were moving A LOT to dikir barat before our turn to perform.. to release anxiety. They sang that spanish song! Ehh the problem with spanish songs.. I DON'T KNOW THE TITLE, LA, ALAMAAK. Nvm, but it was coool. Damn it. Haha. Why don't we have dikir barat?? I wonder why..
Omg, ok so basically Wau was good! Thanks & Congrats to ALL OF YOU INVOLVED, LOVE YOU!
Now,
I have to go madrasah.
(Anti-climaxxx)
I kinda miss it.
At first we were really anxious, like, what if we're not funny & what if nobody laughs??.. & why's TP's dikir barat so GOOD, shit we're gonna screw up.. Okay you get the picture.
But we did it! & People even laughed at the parts I thought weren't funny! Yeahhhhhhh :D
& When Laila died choking on a ketupat, they laughed the hardest! xD and at first I thought the last part of the sketsa lost its funny alr..
I don't have any pictures! :O So if you do, please send them to me can? Ask me if I want pictures. (& I'd say yes, hehe.)
I do have a video of Sleeq singing Pilihlah aku.
With bad video quality, sorry. But you can still listen!
Syarif makes you melt, Alyph is super cuute. (: I got a picture with Alyph! Yayy. Hehe.
But I didn't say anything becauuse, 2. I don't usually strike good conversations (quoted from my About Me. See, my About Me is reliable!!) Especially not with supercute celebs.
Imran was GREAT! Omg, say hello to a new fan! :D
Seribu Tahun - Damn strong, LOVE ITT
We didn't get to watch TP's dikir barat, which is a pity, cos I heard them from outside & they were damn goood :D Sounded like most of them could sing. & I love how they make it sound so solid & movey hehe. Moo & I were moving A LOT to dikir barat before our turn to perform.. to release anxiety. They sang that spanish song! Ehh the problem with spanish songs.. I DON'T KNOW THE TITLE, LA, ALAMAAK. Nvm, but it was coool. Damn it. Haha. Why don't we have dikir barat?? I wonder why..
Omg, ok so basically Wau was good! Thanks & Congrats to ALL OF YOU INVOLVED, LOVE YOU!
Now,
I have to go madrasah.
(Anti-climaxxx)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home