Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Friday, June 08, 2007
I couldn't stay away
Yesterday was FUN, watched Pirates (finally, damn nice.) and I bought two tops. Dance was... Okay I guess. Remind me not to buy tickets to any notsohot concert in Woodlands next time.

Did I ever mention that I want to work at a farm?
I mean, my dad once told my sister and I to go work at a farm cos he was mad at us.
(Ha. Ha.)

But seriously, it's not a bad idea!
So since Singapore doesn't have a farm, I'll fly to some other cool country, with a farm and a horse stable (ahem, must have).
Then I'll get a job as a vet!
I'll be a good vet; I'll make animal friends (and human ones).
Then I'll marry a nice guy living in the countryside with big dreams, and have kids.
& If I get bored, I'll pick up photography and take pictures of the countryside, and of people.
And the horses.
I don't have to be trapped in the countryside, I can travel!
(Currently I'm trapped between concrete walls. Okay at least I have concrete walls around me, fine. And a concrete roof, even though I have people living above and below me)
I just wanna live in such a place.
Nyeh, the grass is always greener on the other side?




We were meant to live for so much more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007