I'm back.
I cannot believe my bum is sitting on Singapore soil.
:\
I miss home & everything, but THAT trip to NZ was
THE BEST TRIP EVER in my entire life!!!!!!!
I'm still stunned.
Okay, I wanna blog about the entire trip but I'm not sure where to start.
So let me start with how I currently feel...
Yknow like how you feel there is hope of a better life somewhere out there but now it's slipped away? It's been so real and it was real anyway; you've experienced it all but now the current's pushing you back onto the same old ugly rock you've been sitting on all this time?
Then what seemed real's now all a memory which you wished would stain your head. If only I could hit replay. D:
now i have to face reality.
damn!
Sheila, hurry up and upload your pictures on photobucket or smthing k ? I wanna show my parents! heh. THANKS!
Emo post! Ee.
Okayokay, the trip was FAB & i was HAPPY (: Just wish it was longer. With return trips. Yes.
Sound better? heh. (good try, diy)
:\
I miss home & everything, but THAT trip to NZ was
THE BEST TRIP EVER in my entire life!!!!!!!
I'm still stunned.
Okay, I wanna blog about the entire trip but I'm not sure where to start.
So let me start with how I currently feel...
Yknow like how you feel there is hope of a better life somewhere out there but now it's slipped away? It's been so real and it was real anyway; you've experienced it all but now the current's pushing you back onto the same old ugly rock you've been sitting on all this time?
Then what seemed real's now all a memory which you wished would stain your head. If only I could hit replay. D:
now i have to face reality.
damn!
Sheila, hurry up and upload your pictures on photobucket or smthing k ? I wanna show my parents! heh. THANKS!
Emo post! Ee.
Okayokay, the trip was FAB & i was HAPPY (: Just wish it was longer. With return trips. Yes.
Sound better? heh. (good try, diy)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home