Math susah sak
Sheila has been speaking a LOT of minah language recently. It tickles me.
Todayy Math Clinic couldn't save me. I'm one tough patient.
Throughout the thing i was all.. what the helicopter. (Hey i like the sound of that heh)
Thank goodness for,
nevermind. x)
Tomorrow we're doing more quadratic graphs. Gross, no, fabulous.
I love math, what.
Ohh, ohh, Me & Liy mugged at Whitesands Library!!! xD Why that's something new. The place's quite crowded, but we managed to do math. & Liy figured out annoying question seven! Achievement, achievement, ooh I'm on a roll baby.
LET'S MUG TOMORROW. Eh no got sketsa. Sketsasketsasketsa, just now I had a strong surge of idontwannabepartofsketsa feelings! But they're gone now. Can't have gone too far away.. Shoo!
Todayy Math Clinic couldn't save me. I'm one tough patient.
Throughout the thing i was all.. what the helicopter. (Hey i like the sound of that heh)
Thank goodness for,
nevermind. x)
Tomorrow we're doing more quadratic graphs. Gross, no, fabulous.
I love math, what.
Ohh, ohh, Me & Liy mugged at Whitesands Library!!! xD Why that's something new. The place's quite crowded, but we managed to do math. & Liy figured out annoying question seven! Achievement, achievement, ooh I'm on a roll baby.
LET'S MUG TOMORROW. Eh no got sketsa. Sketsasketsasketsa, just now I had a strong surge of idontwannabepartofsketsa feelings! But they're gone now. Can't have gone too far away.. Shoo!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home