Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
1.20 am
Oh dear, how kental is it to stay up THIS LATE for Malay bahas tmr. VERY LAME.
Okay I'm sleeping right after this post. I havent been blogging lately. Not about my life anyway. (As if my life's that interesting)
Today we went to sheila's place to do geog pt due 'tomorrow' (actually its due this friday but we wanted to trick ourselves! Hehee. like that cute penguin from happy feet who jumped off the cliff.)
Was SUPER TIRED, and SUPER STICKY (yes EW) & we digressed a whole lot & ended at like, 10.30-ish. Hehee. We swooned a lot over random people & random stuff we discovered. Hyperventilated! Hehehe. (What a sec two word!)
I HAVENT DONE CHEM CORRECTIONSSS. MYA AND SPA. TMR I HAVE MOLE TESTTT.
I love Chem so much I could just explode.

The other day we went bishan to mug math and do malay pt. useless. how typical of us. waste time, never do pt. We mugged though. Omygosh and liy and I met cheekomats at the horny looking funfair leading to masjid an-nahdhah. Hahaaa. gross. alamak people want to solatla..
"Assalamualaikum! Dah kahwin ke belom??"
Dah..

Look straight, keep walking.

OKAY I WANNA SLEEP NOW. gdnight world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007