Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Friday, July 27, 2007
Just another friday, pretending to 'end' to this hectic week.
Math test told me, You could've done better if you actually knew what the questions were asking. And, if you claim to be stupid you have to try harder to understand.. I mean since youre so bleedin slowww (mundungus).

But in class I do ask people stuff when im stumped (Math class) though not often because when I do, I dont usualy have good experiences. Cos after asking these people, the haze in my head doesnt clear off and I still have no idea of what's going on.. and often times I feel I dunno, pretty embarrassed because for wasting their time so I go, "Okayy.. Nevermind.." : Alahhhh I dunno laaaa.

& Before I can get comfy with any sub topic they're racing ahead to begin a new one, I mean, COME ONNN la.
Seriously is it just me or is it the school.. It's me, right? Everyone else seems fine. Gawddddddd.
And people shouldnt complain about being stupid around people like me.

Went to whitesands library with syah & liy.
Liy took two books of Cats, Syah took a book with funny lines in it and I took this sssssssuuuperrrrr gorgeous book of pictures from around the world :D
I was swooning like shit over almost every single shot I kep calling for Liy's attention.
Then Liy will go, "Mm. Cantik eh?"
xD
And I'll be satisfied with her reaction and I'll move on to the next photograph. (:

That book actually made me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007