RGS vs TEMASEK JC
CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING INTO FINALS KORANGGGGGZZZZZZZ :D
You guys really rock man.
BRIGHTY (:
SHEILA WON PEMBAHAS TERBAIK! Liza Soff Kak Mary you guys were great too (: loveloveyoubabess.
Oh there was one point at which this guy siding kranji (during the open-to-audience part) compared Singapore to Japan & NZ. NZ! Lol. I was like, HELLOOO?! hahaa.
NZ IS SO NOT LIKE SINGAPORE.
Right, Liy, Sheila?
A coupla lame things occured today. Ugh.
LAME THING NO.1
I DONT HAVE MY FREAKING HARRY POTTER BOOK ON MY TABLE RIGHT NOWWWWWWW
LAME THING NO.2
I was in a weird situation. Just slightly. Laaame.
LAME THING NO.3
Alamak shy la. Ok cannot tell. Damn embarrassing wonder if anyone noticed.
(Yeeshh, these secrets belong in a diary or smthing. They dont belong my notebook either, even with the word PRIVATE on the cover. People still want to read it, naturally. Like the Curious Cow?)
Okayyy, everyday I find that I'm uncertain about what I'm doing in my life. & although I wanna be someone who makes a difference, but I keep doubting myself. Like, can I ACTUALLY do something that counts as something?
Cos the Earth is so screwed, but HOW ON EARTH DO I MAKE A DIFFERENCE, I mean it's quite impossible. Right? YesNo. ):
GAWD I'm such a useless kiddd.
Okay maybe I'll try and make a little small scale difference to people's lives somehow. I mean in a good way of course. Somehow.
(Talk so muchhhhh)
You guys really rock man.
BRIGHTY (:
SHEILA WON PEMBAHAS TERBAIK! Liza Soff Kak Mary you guys were great too (: loveloveyoubabess.
Oh there was one point at which this guy siding kranji (during the open-to-audience part) compared Singapore to Japan & NZ. NZ! Lol. I was like, HELLOOO?! hahaa.
NZ IS SO NOT LIKE SINGAPORE.
Right, Liy, Sheila?
A coupla lame things occured today. Ugh.
LAME THING NO.1
I DONT HAVE MY FREAKING HARRY POTTER BOOK ON MY TABLE RIGHT NOWWWWWWW
LAME THING NO.2
I was in a weird situation. Just slightly. Laaame.
LAME THING NO.3
Alamak shy la. Ok cannot tell. Damn embarrassing wonder if anyone noticed.
(Yeeshh, these secrets belong in a diary or smthing. They dont belong my notebook either, even with the word PRIVATE on the cover. People still want to read it, naturally. Like the Curious Cow?)
Okayyy, everyday I find that I'm uncertain about what I'm doing in my life. & although I wanna be someone who makes a difference, but I keep doubting myself. Like, can I ACTUALLY do something that counts as something?
Cos the Earth is so screwed, but HOW ON EARTH DO I MAKE A DIFFERENCE, I mean it's quite impossible. Right? YesNo. ):
GAWD I'm such a useless kiddd.
Okay maybe I'll try and make a little small scale difference to people's lives somehow. I mean in a good way of course. Somehow.
(Talk so muchhhhh)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home