Tomorrow's bahas first round!
Goodluck bahas-ers! :D You guys can do it (despite the cheem mauduk)!!!!
Okay, I need motivation!
Wait a minute, bahas-ers need motivation!
No this is different. I need to be a mugger to surviiiive (cos I'm not brilliant) which I'm nooot.
BE A MUGGER, DIYYYY D:
Okay my blog MUST be the most boring place on EARTH, I AM TELLING YOU.
[Speaking of Earth, tmr's Earth day so dress in GREEEEN & CONSERVE ELECTRICITY! :\ Of course doing it only for tomorrow wouldnt really help.]
Ranting about my miserable life on my lame Blogpot is wasting everyone's time but I keep doing it. Every time I go to school I feel like crap & I give people crap looks and probably make them feel like crap looking at me too for 5 seconds at the least, which is just sad, man. Just saddd.
bambambammmm tomorrow I wanna go VIVOOO :D
Okay, I need motivation!
Wait a minute, bahas-ers need motivation!
No this is different. I need to be a mugger to surviiiive (cos I'm not brilliant) which I'm nooot.
BE A MUGGER, DIYYYY D:
Okay my blog MUST be the most boring place on EARTH, I AM TELLING YOU.
[Speaking of Earth, tmr's Earth day so dress in GREEEEN & CONSERVE ELECTRICITY! :\ Of course doing it only for tomorrow wouldnt really help.]
Ranting about my miserable life on my lame Blogpot is wasting everyone's time but I keep doing it. Every time I go to school I feel like crap & I give people crap looks and probably make them feel like crap looking at me too for 5 seconds at the least, which is just sad, man. Just saddd.
bambambammmm tomorrow I wanna go VIVOOO :D
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home