Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Where are my wau pictures??
Omg this is trivial, but I wanna say that during Wau even with the house lights on during sketsa, I felt quite happy. Like with the lights on you get to see EVERYONE & make eyecontact if you choose. & when they laugh you get cheap thrill xD

& I LOVE OUR EMCEES :D Filzah, Aida & Hanis! You guys rock & were super pretty last night!

Oh oh oh. After our performance I was sweating like mad & my eyeliner ran & I looked reallyreally like a corpse's bride/whore but I only found out after taking pictures with Imran & Sleeq x) Great.

Lesson learnt: Wash your face before approaching & taking pictures with pretty famous people.

& I LOVE BATCHMATES! & AK JUNIORS. kecuali.. ah, ya la, kecuali. & other kecualis.

I WANT PICTURES! OMG. CIKGU MEL! SHEILA! ZAFF! SIAPA LAGI?
Okay, the whole of yesterday/today I've been thinking about Sleeq. It's the hormones I tell youuu. I can't stop swooning in my headdd! I mean it. But it sucks crushing celebs even though they're really young; cos, they're so close yet so far.
D:{
Danggg-erzzzzzz.

Eh, Fiqah, kau jangan nak banyak berlagak,
Sudah la, sudah!

{If only I could turrrn baack tiiimee}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007