You know what I feel like doing?
I feel like buying a pair of white canvas Converse shoes & painting my own designs on em.
Anyway, today evil striked in class. I am now seated where I cannot sway in my seat & let myself drift off to Lalaland. (She's not even our form teacher, hello?)
That woman's indestructible.
Let's watch dikir! Eh no don't watch if you're from my malay class. Just in case we decide to use it. Alamak.. Can I just post? Can.
WLIA! XD FUNNY
Anyway, today evil striked in class. I am now seated where I cannot sway in my seat & let myself drift off to Lalaland. (She's not even our form teacher, hello?)
That woman's indestructible.
Let's watch dikir! Eh no don't watch if you're from my malay class. Just in case we decide to use it. Alamak.. Can I just post? Can.
WLIA! XD FUNNY
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home