Posner & Scripps. L'accordeoniste.
Random part. Quite funny, I think.
Anyway. I think the Indian guy's cuuute. xD Really!!! Maybe it's just me, entah.
"I'm Muslim, sir." Ahhh, hatiku.
Oooh, and in response to Zaff's little portion of her post about guys writing better songs about girls than guys, well, I think it's because guys were always meant to like, get the girl's attention. It's like what we learn in bio! xD Like, the bird with the bright blue smiley on his butt. Now that's attention grabbing. Eeee, but a guy mooning with a bright blue smiley drawn on his butt (with a zig pen?) would be...
(EEEE K NVM GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS.)
Just as attention grabbing though, but I'd be sure to remember his face so I can avoid him in the future.
I mean... If a girl sang songs that guys sang to girls, I dunno, it'd be quite odd wouldnt it be?
Let's see, now...
Cause he's bittersweet
He knocks me off of my feet
And I can't help myself
I don't want anyone else
He's a mystery
He's too much for me
But I keep comin' back for more
He's just the boy I'm lookin' for
Wait, that doesnt sound too bad. But a bit weird right??
Let me try McFly. (Picture a girl singing it instead of McFly)
Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew
So I told you with a smile, it's all about you
Then you whispered in my ear and you told me too
Said you'd make my life worthwhile, it's all about you
That's okay.
Maybe they do write these sorta songs better, after all.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home