History PT is not progressing....
Don't worry, dear friend,
Don't you worry 'bout me.
My feelings're as calm and as rough as the sea.
and if my waves harrass you,
I'll be sure that they're gone.
By swallowing them whole, yes, and then I'll move on.
But the winds cannot hold up their breaths for too long.
Soon with thunder and lightning, those gales will come strong.
Don't you worry 'bout me.
My feelings're as calm and as rough as the sea.
and if my waves harrass you,
I'll be sure that they're gone.
By swallowing them whole, yes, and then I'll move on.
But the winds cannot hold up their breaths for too long.
Soon with thunder and lightning, those gales will come strong.
Let the ships that sink be the ships of my own!
(Please, the storm will draw still. Just
(Please, the storm will draw still. Just
don't leave me alone!)
If my waves do harrass you,
(Like too often before)
I'll just swallow them whole,
so they irk you no more.
---
Things to do during this lame ass excuse for a holiday.
- Chem remedial worksheets
- Read up on American Revolution
- Read up on Bio (find out what its about first)
- SS PT
- History PT
- Math Clinic ws
- History FA
- Chem oral
- Geog
- Prepare for math test
Eh, what else is there?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home