I feel quite happy! For now la. But still, happy!
Wanna know whyyy??
Do you reeally wanna know whyy???
:D:D:D
I'm happy cos of MATH! hahaaaaa.
As, I, (the incredibly slow one) finally got what everyone else understood ages ago in class!
But I slept in front of my tuition teacher again. I wrote...
y=cos^-1(1/2)
cosy(1/2)= y
then, cancelcancelcancel
which is total crap, plus my handwriting looked like shiit.

Eh. I think I have photogenic handwriting or something. It really looks uglier in real life. Anyway you can tell it's all a load of merepek.
Oooh & my mind sorta drifted? And in my head I was thinking, Hahaha so I sorta wrote,
y= ha
by accident! D:} Thank gawd I didnt continue with my hahaha.
Embarrassing siaa.
Let's see, what happened today? Uhhhhhhh...
Nothing, except that I went for madrasah. And being the useless, constantly sleepy girl that I am, I almost slept in madrasah. Which you might think isnt really a big deal, but when you're the only one who seems to have a problem with keeping your eyes open in a class full of big kids (I dunno, you'd expect them to be less interested in class? Im just assuming.)... It's quite a big deal laa. So kental!
I lost my favourite deep blue zig pen!!! Left it in class 308 during history lesson. D:
BABY COME BACK TO MEEEE. I loved that pen!!! It's still brand newww.
Shopping List
+ Bag
+ Sneakers
+ Camera
+ Hoodie
& dare I say,
+ Carlo Rino purse! :X
Taken from my Save The Earth notebook, WRITTEN IN MY FAVOURITE DARK BLUE ZIG PEN!! D:
Anyway, Zaff added,
+ hahahahahha YOU WANT BOYFRIEND??
to my shopping list during bahas finals. Which is out of the question, Zaff, but point is, cikgu heard her say out loud & clear. We were seated riiight behind her.
Oh & cikgu thinks calls me Budak Nakal in class... ):
How discouraging.
I'm not a Budak Nakal!!!
(pastu letak lagu..)
boom boom BOOM BOOM :D
To my explosive batchmates who couldnt get enough of Boom4x on International Friendship Day. Nownow, don't make any more commotions xD
Do you reeally wanna know whyy???
:D:D:D
I'm happy cos of MATH! hahaaaaa.
As, I, (the incredibly slow one) finally got what everyone else understood ages ago in class!
But I slept in front of my tuition teacher again. I wrote...
y=cos^-1(1/2)
cosy(1/2)= y
then, cancelcancelcancel
which is total crap, plus my handwriting looked like shiit.
Eh. I think I have photogenic handwriting or something. It really looks uglier in real life. Anyway you can tell it's all a load of merepek.
Oooh & my mind sorta drifted? And in my head I was thinking, Hahaha so I sorta wrote,
y= ha
by accident! D:} Thank gawd I didnt continue with my hahaha.
Embarrassing siaa.
Let's see, what happened today? Uhhhhhhh...
Nothing, except that I went for madrasah. And being the useless, constantly sleepy girl that I am, I almost slept in madrasah. Which you might think isnt really a big deal, but when you're the only one who seems to have a problem with keeping your eyes open in a class full of big kids (I dunno, you'd expect them to be less interested in class? Im just assuming.)... It's quite a big deal laa. So kental!
I lost my favourite deep blue zig pen!!! Left it in class 308 during history lesson. D:
BABY COME BACK TO MEEEE. I loved that pen!!! It's still brand newww.
Shopping List
+ Bag
+ Sneakers
+ Camera
+ Hoodie
& dare I say,
+ Carlo Rino purse! :X
Taken from my Save The Earth notebook, WRITTEN IN MY FAVOURITE DARK BLUE ZIG PEN!! D:
Anyway, Zaff added,
+ hahahahahha YOU WANT BOYFRIEND??
to my shopping list during bahas finals. Which is out of the question, Zaff, but point is, cikgu heard her say out loud & clear. We were seated riiight behind her.
Oh & cikgu thinks calls me Budak Nakal in class... ):
How discouraging.
I'm not a Budak Nakal!!!
(pastu letak lagu..)
boom boom BOOM BOOM :D
To my explosive batchmates who couldnt get enough of Boom4x on International Friendship Day. Nownow, don't make any more commotions xD
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home