Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Friday, August 03, 2007
I have to say today was full of crap.
But sometimes I prefer a day full of ups and downs to dull, no-lifer days.

Today began with a crappy appetizer.

I totally screwed up that Geog test. Geog, is actually one of the exam papers of which I can (usually) hope for a pass?? Ohgawd, I wrote totally irrelevant, ok not totally irrelevant but totally weak points, I didn't even know why I wrote them.. But it was too late and I didnt have time; I EVEN SCREWED UP THE 4 MARK QUESTION. I MISSED ONE GDDAMN IMPT PART YOU'D LAUGH AT ME IF YOU KNEW WHAT I WROTE.
So yeah, I kinda haaated myself at the beginning of this day full of merepek kerepek crrrap.

Then, I spent career ed doing my stupid brochure, and I tried to do it during upper sec assembly. It's so boring, I totally wouldnt read it if I were cikgu. (Omg. I take that back too!!)

Btw upper sec assembly was totally big O dot small o laaa. o.O
As usual. What the heck, man.

Then it was Math, and um I'm supposed to try and get it now, but...
Okay followed by Bio..
Then hell..
Wow, haha, hello Ms Exaggerates.
Then we had ak prac with the indon kids from their SMP (:

They're super funky, friendly people. & we met their handsome-ish conductor. Haha. Whoever heard of handsome-ish. Okay laa quite handsome. -.-

Meet the two most tak malu, most ITCHIEST girls in the world in rgs. xD Unbelieveable.




Okay, we had only like about 40 minutes to get ready for the freaking concert, & if you knew how long we usually take to get ready, you'd be worried for us.

When we were finally ready, loads of people were already there.. (Saw Kak Noo!!!! :D Cool ahh, she had to come. Heh no la. But she sakit hati I think. wonder how she felt watching us -suck) Oh yeah and other kakaks came, like kak liy, kak nar, kak nurul all. (: Thanks for making your way here!!

And the stupid ass angklungs were at the back of the hall, where everone could see. The humongous ugly Paris/ Penguin bags were all laid against the walls, and on the floor at the back of the hall. I wanted to gaggg. Nobody else was there to help us carry them at the time, so we were panicking like a bunch of excited electrons. D:{

Everyone was staring at us like.. whaat the..

We sucked basically every single song, I felt so baddddddddd. Ohmagawshhh. Ohmagawshhh.
SO EMBARRASSINGGGG!!!!!!!!!
Okay I feel really really, reallyreallyreallyyy bad for the concert to have sucked so terribly. Bad for the audience, bad for k Farid, bad for the old seniors, bad for our batchmates, BAD FOR THE INDON STUDENTS WHO CAME ALL THE WAY HERE TO SEE HOW WE PLAY THEIR ANGKLUNG?!?!?!
-Makes pained expression-

Ohmygawd they came here, the people from the country of which our freakin CCA originated from (without angklung, I'd.. Let's not talk about without angklung just yet). They came just to watch us play like a bunch of soggy french friesss D:]

& this isnt relevant but I didnt get any indon kid's email addressss. ):

Okay, this is trivial but my whole mood went sinking downdowndown, and when the concert was over everyone got pretty flowers & NOBODY GOT ME A FLOWERRR.
-Makes another pained expression-
Sorryy but I was in a really pure taik mood & I saw everyone else receiving at least one flower to bring home.. plus i was looking forward to getting one for me cos they remembered me?? xD Dumb. Anyway I got even more emo over the stupid lack of a pretty flower to take home, and I didnt feel like doing anything. What a loser kan. Sorry!!

But I must say
- the orange punch
- the indon students' cheerfulness
- azira & syah's antics

then later,
- when i showed moo & zaff my precious seashells from NZ (that I am very proud of [: )
- when i threw my pinafore over my kebaya top & removed my (stride restricting) kain
- talked to zaffmooaboo (heh. moo, aboo)

I felt muuuuch better. :D


Still that concert was a load of bull, & I feel really bad about it, & I apologise for being such a sucky excuse for a senior ):

Oh yes! Thank you Aqi for your lovely gift of
Be Natural (:
Which reminds me, the stuff's still in my pinafore pocket. EEyurrrr.

1 Comments:

Blogger saiiah gedje said...

Hi..I am Isma from Indonesia, the one of the girls who play angklung with you n your friends last friday. I think your angklung performance is good, mine is bad. Diy, have you got the video of our concert? Would you share with me? I am sorry i can speak english well, so my sister help me translate the word. You can e-mail me in isma.imoeth@gmail.com

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007