Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Is it just me, or have my eyelids gained weight.
Okay, gross. My eyelids didnt grow fatter laa. (imagine) But my eyelids have been super heavy lately!!! They droop, droop, droop, until finally they slip over my eyes.. Then my mind takes flight xD

What is wrong with me?
Uhh, I dont know.. MAYBE just maybe it could be the lack of sleep?? Yeahh that might just be it.. -.-
It's like I find myself falling asleep while doing various things.
For obvious reasons like
1. while reading notes
2. in the car (tak senonoh/disgustingly, sometimes finding my mouth slightly open, facing the window)
3. during chia's class. (except today! omg i shall talk about today's lesson later on :)

Okay okay that's all pretty forgiveable, but try

4. while my chem tutor's talking to me.
5. during morning assembly while singing the national anthem
6. while i'm reading an interesting blog post. note, i mentioned the word 'interesting'. an interesting blog post! yet i can fall asleep while reading it. O: as in, it's so untimely to feel sleepy in the middle of the day while reading someone's dutifully written blog??
7. on my 3-stop bus ride home

Ohh today right after solating/praying asar I found myself asleep on the sejadah. o.O I didnt even PLAN to sleep there.
Like, when did thaat happen.

I'm actually quite sleepy now too, in fact I think I'll go to sleep right after this.
(Diy, but you're supposed to read your SS notes.)
(Ah, diam ah.)

Today was quite a nice day. I mean, besides my constantly ticking brain, haunted by certain current affairs. Eh? K takpe.
Bio wasnt that bad. I'm not sure of how I did, but I felt quite calm doing it. Slowly flip, scribble, flip, skip, scribble.
PE was quite boring, but then again it's PE. Did I mention I like ACES? xD
Math was fun! (Omg I just said iittt) & I like trigo!!! For now, anyway. First time for everything. First times dont last, being first times afterall.. then you have your second time, third time, fourth fifth sixth. Apee merepek. Moving on.
Bio was inspiring & reallyreally coool, hehehe. We all watched Liy's favourite show, Planet Earth.
(I wonder if it's on youtube.)
Malay.. Okay nvm malay.
8-) <-- that's the rolls-eyes emoticon on msn.>

CLE!
MrAng is one hilarious man. He bought us icecream today. A suggestion made by Air before she left! (: She considerately told him to get the math failures 50c icecream xD
He got us Cravio! That's not even 50c icecream! Heeee. Not complaining.

Then Liy gave her wonderful little sharing on BGR & Sex, cos she went for the sex talk. xD
LIYYYY was damn cute. haha. Liy, eh. Luckily you tak senang kembang! We've called you cute in your face for countless times, yet you're still nice & kudut. (like me. cept youve got less fats ok where's my close bracket)

Then Mr Ang asked the class, who thought having BGR was good. And like 3 people raised their hands for that.
Then someone else raised her hand, and he had to cancel and write 4.
Then someone else raised her hand and he had to cancel and write 5.
Then someone else raised her hand, and he gave this superfunny annoyed look and wrote Stop on the board next to no. 5.
Which made me feel very tergeleteked(tickled) indeed!

"Honestly, you're still not mature enough. But I think BGR is okay, I have a problem with GGR.."
"BBR! Is worse, ah."

And concluding the lesson he said, " So if any of you have a BGR, please talk to me. Email me, you all have my email address..."
-Goes to whiteboard to write his email address-

We accidentally greeted him Thank you & Goodbye. xD Which resulted in a very distorted looking expression on his face. I said, "Ooops! Sorry MrAng!"

That's all, y'all!
& here's Planet Earth for you!


(Below is the part with the adorable polar bears!)


(Run!)





Styelomilo shark! cooler than the matrix!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007