Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Thursday, August 09, 2007
spent approximately 6 hours at pasir ris beach
Okay, I must say I like going to the beach and all.. But spending 6 hours at the place brings out irritable me.
This morning I woke up, prayed, skipped showering (ee diy'sgusting) & readreadread my outdated Harrypotter book which I have been putting off reading. xD kental.
Then my mom told me we were going to pasir ris park, and there I continued reading.

I have to admit I'm not very good at the whole lepak-ing business. I mean, I'm quite lazy but I get RESTLESS staying at one spot for too long. I mean, it's tiring xD Sitting on the mat with nothing to do.

So. I spent most my time at the bench away from the rest of my family (lol, anti social. but harry potter's requiring attention!), reading, and listening to the radio. Yes,yes. Lots of fun.
FRED! I wanted to cry but tears couldnt come out xD Auto - situational awareness. Dang but I'd want to cry. I mean, it's only appropriate to read and cry!! I LOVE FRED!!! D:}
(I shall read that part again)

Then.. later I go fly kite, heh. Really! I like flying kites. Today the wind got pretty strong at some points, so my kite flew allll the way up, till the end of the string. :D
blahblah played badminton with my aunt for damn long.. Damn damn long. haha

It didnt take very long for me to want to go home. No, scratch that, WE DID SPEND A LOT OF TIME THERE, HAHA. Course I got bored..

Okay, here's the part which sucks.
Whenever I talk about school, I grumble. Naturally. Cos I hate the school. And you gotta admit the school's a load of shit sometimes.
doesnt comfort me. doesnt GET ITTTTTTTT.
I was so pissed off I tell you. I couldve just stormed off, but of course I didnt.

Sees no stress when I say that I'm stressed.
Says other schools have "other kinds of stress", when I say other schools dont put as much pressure on their kids.
Thinks I'm smart.
Says that's what being a student's supposed to be liiiiiikeeeee.
Doesnt even let me complete my sentences!!!
D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

Secondly, the way I see it,
I'm such an embarrassment. Like I'm a useless kid who never learnt anything throughout my lifetime. Like I'm that much worse as compared to other kids.
You dont expect much from me.
Yet you expect so much from me!! {{{:O

Shit la am I really that baad.
EMO LA EMOOO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007