Today was one hell of a WOOOH day. Whatever that means.
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY EVERYONE! EH, EVERYTEACHER!
You guys give me hell, but I guess that's your job, kan. But I love some of you laa. Hilarious.
Okay dah.
I SAW MY SEXY SMEXY GORGEOUS THREE GORGES DAMMMNNN HOT
Most anti climax thing to happen = MOE Survey.

Then, cabuuut!

Ms Chan! Look at her, haha. Red nametagger! Coool (:
Then we went to see Debb play soccer. Ok at first it was a different story. But then, yes we watched Debb play. Right? Riightto!
At the netball courts, the rest were leaving for their respective preimary schools. And at that very moment, I was thinking, will they really meet us at VIVO? :\ Diy's negative sensors were on alarm mode. Really. Quite. Predictable. But takkan I say don't go kan! So yes, we parted our ways... Lol.
TO VIVO WE GO!
Sheila was super hyper like hyper kids she took care of at SL kan Sheila?
We took our precious photo in the train. Reeaal preciouss, yeah!

Any smaller & I might as well close my eyes.

Before going to see Gorgeous & Heroes, we went to River Island. No $$ got camera.

Then it was TIME!
We ran everywhere, for a nice spot. We stood by the red carpet meant for the Heroes cast (3 of em, Masi, Sendhil & Greg!!!) for more than half an hour.
DAMN LONG SIAA. Then when the crowd finally started screaming (not false alarm anymore) & the cameras started flashing, I got my camera ready & & & guess what???????
IT DIED.
I tell you, lucky I didnt die with my cam okay, walauuuuuuuu. Can CRY yknow.

Say hi! to a blurry Masi.

There! There! See Greg? DO YOU KNOW the amount of effort I put in to take that picture?
Omg. Okay. Dee!!!
Dee's going back to London tmr, omg the way she described London it sounded super cool? She's much taller now. Otherwise, she's still the same (:
Get this. We didnt take a picture with Dee!!! HAH! KENTAL!!!!
Next time: March, Insya'allah.
ZAFF! ):
I dont know how/what to say! We gotta be less dependant on others la I think.. Me too actually. Nvm, next time when nobody else wants to go where you wanna go, make your decision and just leave? :\ Lahhh. Okay we love Nico & all, but he's still only human.
You guys give me hell, but I guess that's your job, kan. But I love some of you laa. Hilarious.
Okay dah.
I SAW MY SEXY SMEXY GORGEOUS THREE GORGES DAMMMNNN HOT
NICOLAS SAPUTRA!!!!!!
(Sighs dreamily)
& Having seen my (sexysmexygorgeousthreegorgesdamnhot) Nicolas Saputra, I have come to realise, that I wasted a lot of cam battery life & mem space on less exciting objects during teacher's day...
Like...
K la nice la. Good, good..


The ELD kids (whatre they called?) Yes, they were quite funny, but I think last year's was nicer..
Okay, okay their performances werent bad la, quite good I guess.
Minus the too sexy hip hop dances xD Tooo sexy ah, lol. (Uhhuh, sexy giler)
Liy told someone to pass her a bucket twice.
AHAH! What about useless pictures of teachers. Huh? Ssup with that? You see laaa.














Yes, yes. What a waste of memory space right? No. Not really.
The performance was damn good. Good job, teachers, good job.
Yes, and we get the message.
AHAH! What about useless pictures of teachers. Huh? Ssup with that? You see laaa.














Yes, yes. What a waste of memory space right? No. Not really.
The performance was damn good. Good job, teachers, good job.
Yes, and we get the message.
YOU LOVE US!!!
Most anti climax thing to happen = MOE Survey.

Then, cabuuut!

Ms Chan! Look at her, haha. Red nametagger! Coool (:
Then we went to see Debb play soccer. Ok at first it was a different story. But then, yes we watched Debb play. Right? Riightto!
At the netball courts, the rest were leaving for their respective preimary schools. And at that very moment, I was thinking, will they really meet us at VIVO? :\ Diy's negative sensors were on alarm mode. Really. Quite. Predictable. But takkan I say don't go kan! So yes, we parted our ways... Lol.
TO VIVO WE GO!
Sheila was super hyper like hyper kids she took care of at SL kan Sheila?
We took our precious photo in the train. Reeaal preciouss, yeah!

Any smaller & I might as well close my eyes.

Before going to see Gorgeous & Heroes, we went to River Island. No $$ got camera.

Then it was TIME!
We ran everywhere, for a nice spot. We stood by the red carpet meant for the Heroes cast (3 of em, Masi, Sendhil & Greg!!!) for more than half an hour.
DAMN LONG SIAA. Then when the crowd finally started screaming (not false alarm anymore) & the cameras started flashing, I got my camera ready & & & guess what???????
IT DIED.
I tell you, lucky I didnt die with my cam okay, walauuuuuuuu. Can CRY yknow.

Say hi! to a blurry Masi.

There! There! See Greg? DO YOU KNOW the amount of effort I put in to take that picture?
He's in the black shirt, bending forward. Heheh. Jakun sey.
I was tiptoeing, half jumping, smiling apologetically at people.. :\ Running around! Omg. haha.
Then when all the Hoohaa with the Heroes cast was over, it was TIME... II!
Time two what? Time to see Gorgeous!

It's GORGEOUS TIME! Nico says HELLO BEAUTIFUL WORLD!
I was tiptoeing, half jumping, smiling apologetically at people.. :\ Running around! Omg. haha.
Then when all the Hoohaa with the Heroes cast was over, it was TIME... II!
Time two what? Time to see Gorgeous!

It's GORGEOUS TIME! Nico says HELLO BEAUTIFUL WORLD!
Omg. Okay. Dee!!!
Dee's going back to London tmr, omg the way she described London it sounded super cool? She's much taller now. Otherwise, she's still the same (:
Get this. We didnt take a picture with Dee!!! HAH! KENTAL!!!!
Next time: March, Insya'allah.
ZAFF! ):
I dont know how/what to say! We gotta be less dependant on others la I think.. Me too actually. Nvm, next time when nobody else wants to go where you wanna go, make your decision and just leave? :\ Lahhh. Okay we love Nico & all, but he's still only human.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home