Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Monday, September 03, 2007
Cute kids at a family gathering
I'm not very good at family gatherings. I guess I'm not...sociable? Whatever.
Then again, who do I talk to? Lets see,

either I
talk to the kids about toy cars or join their war,
talk to the young adults about their most recent new job or,
talk to the neneks about what neneks usually talk about.
(No wait, my nenek and her sisters talk about pretty cheem stuff which I dont always understand. Yeesh.)

Yeah. So usually I spend my time (while Nurul constantly stuffs food in her mouth) observing everyone else, sneaking out of uncomfortable conversations (I find many conversations uncomfortable) and playing with kids who dont mind my attention (:
Like Aliyah & Alimah. Mostly Aliyah, who clung onto me most of the time I was there. Cutie. (Forgive me for the lousy, pixellated handphone cam pictures.)



That's Aliyah, who's way better at camwhoring than I am at Luqman's age. Plus she looks suuuper pretty in pictures like these. (: Sighhh.

That's Alimah below.

DAMN PRETTY KAN, like cannot tahan. Alimah kept feeding me kuihs & Aliyah was very protective over her little castle in the corner where nenek's black leather chair was.

She called her boiled egg wedge Humpty Dumpty for gawd's sake.

They're not the only two too-adorable kids over there though, theyre just the least hyper so I could actually get their pictures taken. It helps when either one one of em says "I wanna take a picture!" (in that very mat saleh slang, Ya Allah..)

Kid crazyyy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007