Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
I survived 18 hours of math in the rg school compound DURING SCHOOL HOLS (so far)
Therefore I own.
So I deserve many pats on the back. I'll pat myself on the back and then you can pat me on the back!
Unless you went for the 18 stinkin hours too. Then you pat your own back first.

I just told Liy on the train ride home today, that I'm like...
Someone with the hangman's noose already tied around her neck, standing on some high stool/platformish thingy.
It just takes one teensy push for the thing to topple, one tiny scare to put her out of balance.
Then..
!

And there's like time limit. For her to release herself. Time's running out and
she's got to untie all the knots that secure the noose, (theyre really complicated, so no matter how many times you try, the knots never seem to come loose so it's pretty easy to give up) so she can breathe and feel free.
If she gives up, or ends up with more knots that're even worse than before,
DIE LAA.

[On the other hand you could kick your own -if you're standing on a- bucket & jump to your death. You'll escape shit but... Scary thought isnt it, completely giving up? Duhhh. Maybe you'll face a different sorta shit. A new, scary, more foreign shit.]

Jeng Jeng Jeng JENGGG.
Liy's like on trial with other people, who know of their dim situation... but are still pretty uncertain of the outcome anyway.

I'M LIKE TOTALLY ON THE NOOSE.
Key: Balance, Perseverence, Concentration.
Oh yes & like the girl on the noose, with time there should be
hope? I guess?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007