My Great Plan for Next Week
Monday: Math Clinic morning, Chem tuition night
Tuesday: Math Clinic morning, Math remedial afternoon [end: 5pm]
Wednesday: Math Clinic morning, Math remedial afternoon [end: 5pm], Chem tuition night
Thursday: Math Clinic morning
Friday: Math Clinic morning
Saturday: Chem tuition, please no ak (so no pon).
THAT IS LIKE AN OVERDOSE OF MATH PLEASE?!?!
OMG.
I am going to puke.
MATH! SO MUCH MATH!
D:
Wait, when do I do my History PT and my SS PT and my Chemfire wss, and my Math clinic wss and my History FA?
I foresee staying up late at night throughout this whole week.
But then again, I never really stay up late at night to do work, cos I always fall asleep.
Hmmm. Tricky, tricky.
I need people to do work/ mug with me outside, after math clinic sessions!
Tuesday: Math Clinic morning, Math remedial afternoon [end: 5pm]
Wednesday: Math Clinic morning, Math remedial afternoon [end: 5pm], Chem tuition night
Thursday: Math Clinic morning
Friday: Math Clinic morning
Saturday: Chem tuition, please no ak (so no pon).
THAT IS LIKE AN OVERDOSE OF MATH PLEASE?!?!
OMG.
I am going to puke.
MATH! SO MUCH MATH!
D:
Wait, when do I do my History PT and my SS PT and my Chemfire wss, and my Math clinic wss and my History FA?
I foresee staying up late at night throughout this whole week.
But then again, I never really stay up late at night to do work, cos I always fall asleep.
Hmmm. Tricky, tricky.
I need people to do work/ mug with me outside, after math clinic sessions!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home