I hope I pass math
Amin.
Today we went to do math together at the Esplanade. Esplanade's quite a lovely place to mug. The library's DEFINITELY wayy better than tampines in many many ways but most importantly, there was NO annoying old man to tell us off for giggling too much.
Oh, minus ONE THING.
THE LIBRARY WAS TOO FREAKING COLD that even with homeostasis, I couldnt keep myself warm. (I was shivering!)
Esplanade's library didnt have a pmsy old man but it did have this odd chinese dude who practically made an announcement to the whole library when he yelled into his phone,
"I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T SPEAK CHINESE" really really loudly. It was hilarious, Sheila & I saw that everyone around us were laughing at the poor man. (He's quite young, btw)
Then he went around to the guys mugging next to us and said to this curly haired guy, "Do I know you?" then the guy said "No.." THEN the man said, "Oh, so you're not the guy I saw in the bus just now?" in this angmoh-ish accent. LAWL. Then he went on, saying "So you're sec four?" and yadayadayada. That was when I released the loudest snort ever and laaughed like shit. Heh. Damn funny la that man. So random! He sat at a table for a few seconds, before leaving.
Later on, we realised that the curly haired guy sitting next to us, was Malay when he spoke to his friend (Eh, Sial ah! Dah. Confirm.) which was really quite a blow, haha.
I just wonder how many embarrassing things he'd heard, that we said in malay.
Hmmm.
Should I give up on math for the night?
Yeah, gdnight!
Today we went to do math together at the Esplanade. Esplanade's quite a lovely place to mug. The library's DEFINITELY wayy better than tampines in many many ways but most importantly, there was NO annoying old man to tell us off for giggling too much.
Oh, minus ONE THING.
THE LIBRARY WAS TOO FREAKING COLD that even with homeostasis, I couldnt keep myself warm. (I was shivering!)
Esplanade's library didnt have a pmsy old man but it did have this odd chinese dude who practically made an announcement to the whole library when he yelled into his phone,
"I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T SPEAK CHINESE" really really loudly. It was hilarious, Sheila & I saw that everyone around us were laughing at the poor man. (He's quite young, btw)
Then he went around to the guys mugging next to us and said to this curly haired guy, "Do I know you?" then the guy said "No.." THEN the man said, "Oh, so you're not the guy I saw in the bus just now?" in this angmoh-ish accent. LAWL. Then he went on, saying "So you're sec four?" and yadayadayada. That was when I released the loudest snort ever and laaughed like shit. Heh. Damn funny la that man. So random! He sat at a table for a few seconds, before leaving.
Later on, we realised that the curly haired guy sitting next to us, was Malay when he spoke to his friend (Eh, Sial ah! Dah. Confirm.) which was really quite a blow, haha.
I just wonder how many embarrassing things he'd heard, that we said in malay.
Hmmm.
Should I give up on math for the night?
Yeah, gdnight!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home