Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Friday, November 02, 2007
(:

I totally didnt mention that we had ODT today as well as farewell assembly for sec fours. Uh, well it was quite entertaining.. (: We'll miss you sec fours!!!!

Here's a song by Miley Cyrus & her dad titled, I learn from you. It's actually a nice song, as I've just discovered on youtube.

I learned from you that i do not crumble
i learned that strength is something you choose
all of the reasons to keep on believin'
there's no question, that's a lesson, that i learned from you

Caution: Obit song at the end.

P.S. I need my ipod nano NOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007