Diyanah.
RG,sixteen! (:
Friday, November 09, 2007
MEME
LAYER ONE: Spell your first and last name with animals

N ewt
U rchin
R eindeer
D olphin
I guana
Y ak
A nemone
N inja turtle?
A rmadillo
H are

M oose
O wl
H orse
D og

N orth American Beaver?
A ntelope
S quirrel
S uckerfish
I kan pari
R abbit
-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER TWO:
-- Name: Nurdiyanah Mohd Nassir
-- Birthday: 23 March 1992
-- Nick Name: diy, nana
-- Location: Singapore, Pasir Ris
-- Eye Color: Dark Brown
-- Natural Hair Colour: Dark brown
-- Right or left: Right

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER THREE:
-- Shoes you wore today: None
-- Your perfect pizza: I like turkey ham with olives
-- Best holiday: It's always Msia by default so I guess NZ was brill for a change
-- Most missed memory: I miss being a kid
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER FOUR:

-- How many pets do you have: A lot of orange fishes that hardly ever get my attention
-- If you got to go anywhere in the world, where would you go: Different places with lots of scenery, a real safari, um, Haji! hehhe. Not forgetting big cities for shopping experiences!
--The last movie you saw at century: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix isit?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER FIVE:
-- Pepsi or Coke: I could never tell the difference.
-- McDonald's or Burger King: BK, def
-- Adidas or Nike: Adidas
-- Lipton or Iced tea?: Lipton, heh
-- Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FRIENDS!

Which friend is the....

Craziest: Sheila, Zaff
Sweetest: Aqilah, Roy, Fari!
Prettiest: My friends take turns being Prettiest but they're all pretty anyway. Just throw any name!
Smartest: Moo, Aqi

Girly: Nursheila Muez, Zafirah Zein, girly beyond belief
Easiest to be grossed out: My friends can get grossed out by the weirdest things. Syah gets grossed out by the folded babat on your forearm, near your elbow. Zaff gets grossed out by everything unimaginable. Like the gaps in between my toes peeking out of my raya shoe in sec two. (sec two?)
Blondest: Entah.
Honest: Liyana Nabilah. Moo's quite honest too, kan? I wont tell a secret (:
Trustworthy: Uhhh, in what sense? Okay skip, next!
Sporty: Don't look at me.. This one got a lot ah. Kim, I bet. Haha.
Animal lover: Iqah & I (:
Computer genius: Iqah? Haha. Eh, iqah?
Myspace nerd: None of us
Funniest: Moo! Liy also, sometimes ah, that girl..
Drama person: Tiq! Sheila! Iqah too! haha. dramamama.
Band person: Uh, GLG?
Person that always gets their homework done: No one gets all their homework done. I know I hardly get any homework done.
Flirtiest: My friends dont really flirt but then again, we dont flirt with girls. I'm sure they have potential (Browss). Sheilaaa? Can you flirt, Sheila? x) Zaff says Aida can.

Past friends
Which friend have you known the longest?
My sister I guess xD

Which friend have you known the least?
A lot of hi-bye friends. Like, "Hi", "Bye", then dah.

Who was your first best friend?
Sakina, well, in kindergarten. Whom happens to be Zaff's friend!

Is he/she still your friend?
Now she's more of a friend's old friend.

Which friend do you miss the most?
LCDA! Hehee.

Has one of your best friends ever moved away?
My friend Joan in Primary 2.

Who has the most classes with you?
Filz, Liy, Tessa, Alexys, Ashley etc

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Which one of your buds is most likely to....

Be a teacher: Aida!

Become a computer person: Wow. Uh, no one I guess. Maybe syah? haha. a cool high tech computer person? Lol

Become a stay at home mom: Aqi? But Aqi's damn smart! Aqi nanti you surely work la. But she'll be a pro stay home mom too xD

Live life on the wild side: Sheila might, though I don't think she will, haha.

Travel all over the world: Zaff, nak?? Sheila? :D

Become famous: Sheila. Tiq cos she'll be queen of England.

Fall in love before 20: Syah alr! Uhhh, hanya Allah yang tahu...

Become a sports star: Tingwen. heh heh.

Not go to college: Please, let us all make it there.

Get married twice: Ish. Dont say xD

Have 4 kids: Zaff loves kids so she should have her own x)

Become a telemarketer: Dunno

Be your best friend throughout your whole life: Life's unpredictable, we'll see what happens in the future! I hope we all stay bestfs!

Be at home doing nothing but eating and watching TV: Oh,no. x) Sounds like Diy. Syah? Zaff? Guilty!

Become a serious business person: Soff?

Become someone with a job that helps people: Sheila, Moo, Zaff. I want!

End up on road rules or real world: Whats that

Become a writer? Zaff. (: I've always wanted to be a writer when I was little, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Tagboard

This blogskin is by Diy (:

Archive
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007 10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007